Thank you for your interest in ordering products decorated with your brand or message from Creative Concepts & Consulting Corporation. We are able to design and present you with fax, email or pre-production proofs for your selections for a fee, or you can create the design and send it to us, as a production ready set of files: document file, font files, logos/image files. Below are the file types we accept for most jobs. Please contact us should you have any questions. We look forward to growing with you...
Guidelines for submitting artwork
Acceptable File Formats (In order of preference) Vector Artwork such as art from:
1) Adobe Illustrator CS3 or lower (.ai or .eps, fonts converted to outlines/curves 2) Adobe InDesign CS3 or lower (.idd or .eps, fonts converted to outlines/curves) 3) Adobe Photoshop CS3 or lower (.psd or .eps, preserve all layers) 4) Adobe PDF 9 or lower (.pdf, save with editing capability) 5) Corel DRAW CS compatible 6) TIFF (4 color process and one color only. File is 300 dpi CMYK at 100%)"Raster Art" Artwork that MOST likely needs cleanup or recreation:
Raster Art such as Web Images i.e. Bitmaps (such as .bmp, .gif, .jpg and .png files)
Microsoft Office files (.doc, .ppt or .xls)
Microsoft Office programs (e.g. Microsoft Word (.doc), Excel (.xls), PowerPoint (.ppt), etc.) are not high end graphics programs and are formats that usually require cleanup. As a service for clients, Creative Concepts in house graphic artists can usually recreate or cleanup most formats to meet high quality printing requirements.
Creative Concepts uses the latest version of Adobe Illustrator. Files created in a program other than Illustrator (Corel DRAW, Macromedia FreeHand and Quark Express) should be saved as an encapsulated postscript file (.eps).
Such files are generally acceptable, as long as the file has been saved as an .eps file and not merely renamed as such.
Camera Ready Art
Clean, crisp black and white art to size. Faxes are not considered camera ready art. If no location or sizing information is provided, customer will be contacted.
- Convert all type to curves, paths, or outlines (vector art). If this is not possible, send in screen and printer fonts used for the job to be printed.
- For multi-color orders, use Pantone spot colors and indicate exact Pantone Matching System (PMS) color numbers.
- When supplying a disk, please provide a hard copy or faxed copy output for proofing purposes. On multi-color orders, please indicate color breaks.
- 300 DPI is the lowest acceptable resolution for a bitmap format. Should artwork need to be increased to fit a particular area, additional art charges may result due to the degradation of graphic when magnified.
Email art to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a color PDF or JPEG of all electronic art. We can accept compressed files, if necessary, with StuffIt, Win-Zip, or Self extracting archive (.sea). For our comparison and to ensure accuracy please also fax a copy of art to: 860.633.4117